When it comes to streaming movies and tv shows episodes, there is nothing better than the Terrarium tv app. Terrarium tv is an android app that you can install on Android smartphone, Tablet, Amazon Firestick, Windows PC/Laptop (using Android Emulator) to stream latest as well as classic blockbuster movies and latest TV Shows Episodes. You can stream videos on terrarium tv anytime and anywhere without following any TV timings and schedules. The great thing about terrarium tv is that along with streaming online, you can also download the videos on SDcard for offline watching.
You can install terrarium tv on almost any device which is running on Android operating system. Android smartphones are great devices but when it comes to watching videos, it is always better to watch on the bigger screen. If you have Firestick, you can install terrarium tv on Firestick and if you have windows PC/laptop, you can install terrarium tv on Windows PC/Laptop running on Windows 7 or higher.
Now, if you want to watch terrarium tv on even bigger screen than laptop’s screen, there is nothing better than the TV. If you don’t have Smart TV but have a normal LED TV having HDMI port, you can use Google Chromecast to stream terrarium tv on TV.
There are 3 ways to stream Terrarium tv on Chromecast. One method is using Android native app called Cast to stream terrarium tv on Chromecast and another one is using 3rd party apps. All methods are easy and you can use any of them that works for you.
Terrarium tv on Chromecast
Here in the first method of streaming terrarium tv on Chromecast, we are not using any app. Just make sure your chromecast is connected to TV via HDMI port and connected to Wifi. When Chromecast is ready to use only then you will be able to cast terrarium tv on Chromecast.
To stream Terrarium tv on Chromecast, Follow these steps:
1. First of all, Setup your Chromecast. You can setup Chromecast on PC as well as through Google Home App. Download the Google Home App on Android smartphone and just pair the Chromecast with your Wifi router.
2. Once it get connected, open the terrarium tv App. You can download latest terrarium tv app here.
3. Here in the terrarium tv App, fetch the movie or tv shows you wanted to watch. You don’t need to do anything special till now.
4. When you reached on the screen where you need to choose the link you want to use for streaming, you will see a new icon on the Top right corner.
If there is no such icon, make sure Chromecast is ready to use. Open any Google App like Play Music and see if you can see the same icon or not?
5. Once you found the icon, just tap on the icon and select the Chromecast device on which you wanted to stream terrarium tv (in case you have multiple chromecasts).
6. Just after tapping on the Cast icon, you will see Terrarium tv on TV screen through Chromecast. Just select the link you wanted to stream and movie or tv show will be on the TV.
The good thing about terrarium tv on Chromecast is that video only plays on Chromecast but not on the Android smartphone or tablet. That means, you can keep your phone aside while video is being played on TV via Chromecast.
You can control the media right from your Android smartphone like Play, Pause, Volume etc.
So, that is the one way of streaming terrarium tv on Google Chromecast where don’t need any 3rd party app to stream terrarium tv videos on Chromecast.
If, due to any reason, this method didn’t worked for you, no worries, we have other ways to stream terrarium tv on Chromecast.
Stream Terrarium tv on Chromecast via AllCast
You can also stream terrarium tv on Chromecast via All Cast app. All Cast is a 3rd Party app that you can use to stream anything from your smartphone on any device that supports Casting like Roku, Chromecast etc. You can also make private network of devices to stream videos on different device. But here, we are going to make thing simple for you.
Make sure, Android smartphone & Chromecast connected with same Wifi network when using 3rd party app for streaming Terrarium tv on Chromecast.
Here is what you need to do for streaming Terrarium tv on Chromecast via AllCast:
2. After installing AllCast app, open it and it will search for the streaming device around you. If Chromecast is already ready to use, you will see the name of your Chromecast device in the list.
3. Now, open the Terrarium tv app and look for the movie or tv show you wanted to stream on Chromecast.
4. Like always, you are required to select the link that you wanted to stream. After that, you will see options like Play, Play With Subtitles, Play With etc. Select the option Play With and here you will see AllCast app.
5. Select the All Cast and then choose the Chromecast device through which you wanted to stream terrarium tv (in case you have multiple Chromecast device at home).
6. Once it gets done, you will see video on TV via chromecast.
It is super easy and you can do that in just few minutes. Just follow the steps and get Terrarium tv on Google Chromecast.
There is another app that let you stream Terrarium tv on Chromecast.
See how you can Stream Terrarium tv on Chromecast via LocalCast app:
Terrarium TV on Chromecast Via LocalCast
This is another way to stream terrarium tv on Chromecast. If due to any reason, you failed to stream Terrarium tv on Chromecast through above explained methods, you can follow this method to get terrarium tv on Chromecast.
1. First thing first, head over to Play Store and download the Local Cast app. If you don’t have latest version of terrarium tv, you can download terrarium tv on this website .
2. After installing both the apps, open the terrarium tv app and fetch the movie or tv show you wanted to stream. Just do it like you always do.
3. On the last screen just before playing the video where you asked for Play, Play With, Copy Stream link etc. select Copy Stream Link. You can try Play With and if shows local Cast, just select the Local Cast but in my case, I am Copying stream link.
4. After copying the streaming link, open Local Cast app. Tap on Yellow icon and see if Google Cast is selected for Scan Active For option. You can change Google Cast to FireTV, DLNA Renderes, Roku and Apple TV. In this case, for Chromecast, select Google Cast.
5. Now tap on 3 horizontal line menu at top left corner and select Paste Link. Just paste the link you copied from Terrarium tv and then tap OK.
6. In the next screen, you will see Chromecast device name. Just select the device and start streaming terrarium tv on Chromecast.
All the methods mentioned above works great for me and you need to figured it out which works for you. Just make sure, Chromecast is ready to use and your Android smartphone and Chromecast is connected with the same Wifi network in case you are using 3rd Party apps to stream Terrarium tv on Chromecast. In the same manner, you can also use Terrarium tv on Roku devices. See here to get all the information about Terrarium tv for Roku.