Terrarium TV is getting a lot of popularity among people because terrarium TV app is offering everything a viewer ever asked for. For those who are new to Terrarium TV app, here is something for you.
Terrarium TV is android app that offers you streaming of hundreds of movies and tv shows for free. Not only that, you will be able to stream movies and tv shows in HD quality. The great thing about terrarium tv is the interface of the whole app. It is clean & intuitive. Any new user will be able to use the Terrarium TV app in a first attempt.
There are couple of reasons to use terrarium tv instead of any other streaming app. The first reason is that you don’t need to pay a cent for streaming videos on it. Another reason is the interface. Terrarium TV App has the cleanest interface, Period. One more reason of using terrarium tv is the inbuilt support for the subtitles. If you don’t speak English, there are subtitles support within the app. You can see about subtitles on terrarium tv.
See Also: Can you Install Terrarium TV on Kodi?
One of the most prominent feature of Terrarium TV is the support to download videos in your local storage. Yes, you can download movies and tv shows in your local storage.
The feature works great when you don’t have data connection or have limited data plan. You can download movie or episodes of tv show that you can watch later without wifi or data plan. The feature is really useful for those who travels a lot. You can download films or tv shows from Terrarium TV in SDcard and watch them later, anytime, anywhere.
Download Movies & TV Shows on Terrarium TV
Downloading videos on terrarium tv is super easy. To download movies or tv shows through Terrarium TV in your local storage, simply follow these steps:
1. First of all, open the terrarium tv. If you don’t have latest version of Terrarium TV apk, it is suggested to download latest version of terrarium tv apk.
2. Once you updated terrarium tv app to latest version, open the app and fetch the movie or tv shows you wanted to download for offline watching. Methods are same for both TV shows and movies.
3. Once you found the tv show or movies to download, open it. If it is TV show, you will see Seasons of TV show. Select the one you wanted to download. After that, you will see Episodes of TV shows. You can select the episodes by sliding right and left on the screen.
4. After finding the season and episode to download, tap on the big play button at right bottom corner.
5. In the latest Terrarium TV app, it would ask to choose the player. Choose any player you want. MX Player is always preferred.
6. After choosing player, you will see links available to stream. Choose the link having HD quality. You will also see the size of the video. Choose the desired link.
7. Here you will see couple of options. Like Play, Play with subs & More (see screenshot).
8. To download movie or tv show on Terrarium TV, choose the Download option. If you also wanted to download subtitles, choose Download with Subtitles.
Once you done that, you will see the downloading of the tv show or movie you have chosen will get started. Make sure, you have your phone has enough free storage otherwise, downloading will not start.
But here is a problem. By default, terrarium tv will download the video in internal storage which is really irritating. But you can change that. You can download tv shows and movies in in SDCard through Terrarium TV.
How to Download videos from Terrarium tv in SDCard
By default, Terraium TV would download videos in internal or phone’s storage but you can change it to SD Card.
But problem is, you cannot select SDCard as downloading path with Android’s Default Download Manager.
To select SDCard as downloading path, you have to use third party download manager. Follow the steps to download tv shows and movies from Terrarium TV to SDCard:
1. So, in order to download terrarium tv films and tv shows in SDCard, you have to install a Download Manager. There is one of the best download manger for android called Android Download Manager. You can download the app here.
2. After downloading the Android Download Manager, open the app and go to settings of the ADM. Then open Downloading > Folder for files > Choose SD Card.
3. Now, open the terrarium tv app and do the steps of fetching desired movie or tv show to be download, same as mentioned above till step #8. In the #8 step above, instead of selecting Download option, select Copy Stream Link. In previous versions of terrarium tv, it automatically shows the ADM as download manager but in latest version of Terrarium TV Apk, it is not showing ADM as download manager.
So choose, Copy Stream Link.
4. After that, open Android Download Manager and tap on the Big + icon at bottom right corner. Here paste the link that you copied from Terrarium Tv app. After pasting the link, you can give a name to the file, say ABC S01E01 or kinda name.
5. Now, tap on Start button to download the video. Once you done that, you will see downloading has been started. If you have Wifi or fast internet connection, downloading will be done in few minutes but if internet speed is slow, you have to wait for it. Basically, downloading speed matters.
Terrarium TV: Download Videos Offline in SDCard
So that is how you can download movies and tv shows using Terrarium TV in SD Card. Terrarium TV is a great app and it has almost everything you can expect from a great streaming app. If you own a firestick, you can install terrarium tv on firestick. Yes, it is a problem of terrarium tv that it does not download tv shows and movies in SDCard and download only in Internal storage. But now, it has been solved and now you can download films and tv shows from Terrarium TV in SDCard instead of internal storage.
Get all the Terrarium TV installation guide on the Terrarium TV website.